Monday, July 4
7:23 PM
supposed to meet gwen today..go her hse..catch up..but my parents din wan lemme go! i was so pissed off!*urgh!* gwen sounded disappointed lor..feel so bad..i wanna go meet her badly..*sobs* I wanna go out!!get outta the hse!! NOW! Started to throw tantrum..not tt bad la..juz gave the si ren lian onli..thn mommy tok to me I din reallie bother to listen..*feels bad now* after a while I repented..went to mommy’s room..help her wipe/dry hair..put cream..tok to her..thn she said..they din wan let us go out coz my daddy wan spend time wit us..i suddenly felt so..EVIL!I shouldn’t always wanna go out..better stay home more often.. spend time wit em.. thn we went to IMM..fer dinner.. daddy seem to always b in a gd mood whenever onli the 5 of us go out tgt..without EXTRA ppl..IMM no delifrance!!bought polar's e`clair instead.. whoa..super full..*bloated* die!! hmm..should i go?veh scared..although there r happie ones ard..i've also seen so many sad ppl ard..dare not.. ='(
this could be the start of something new`